5 MORNING STRETCHES TO DO WHILE STILL IN BED
- Upward Stretch - Elongating your spine and feel the stretch in your ribcage and arms. Hold for ten seconds and then incorporate siting side stretch.
- Neck and Shoulder Stretch - First stretch neck followed by shoulder rolls, and lifting. Repeat three times to ease tension.
- Spinal Twist - Hold on each side for 30 seconds.
- Lying Side Quad Stretch - To maximize quad stretch, squeeze glutes while stretching.
- Hamstring Stretch - Make sure to keep your hips centered and flat. Circle ankles a few times in each direction.
posted 2 years ago
with 712 notes
- walk-with-me-in-wonderland likes this
- assessandattack reblogged this from size10plz
- bongripsandpeachtea reblogged this from size10plz
- Show more notes